Thursday, August 21, 2008

An Evil Arrogant Bastard

Just when you thought no one could be more arrogant than John, “I served in Vietnam” Kerry, along comes the second coming of Barack the pious. I fully expect stigmata like symptoms to suddenly afflict the chosen one and most disturbing, I really think he’s starting to believe his own hype. But, there’s something else, something that I can’t quite put my finger on, though I have my suspicions. How did this pissant rabble rouser…..sorry, “community organizer” go from stealing the election to the Illinois state senate to running practically unopposed for the U.S. senate, serving just 140 days as a senator to the campaign trail in search of the presidency? Something’s fishy here and I’m tempted to use the term, “Manchurian candidate”. Look, once you get this guy off the teleprompter it’s on display for all to see just what an empty suit this guy is. It’s gotten so bad that his aides have taken to setting up Teleprompters at town hall meetings with scrolling talking points. On the rare occasion the teleprompter malfunctions he resorts to sounding like a third grader explaining advanced physics. This is what leads me to believe the chosen one is simply an arrogant puppet and the prescient question is who is pulling the strings, {whisper} George Soros, I’m just saying.

Back to this arrogance thing, this vacuous, vapid Chicagoan chose downstate Springfield, Illinois to launch his campaign, “by the way, downstate, Obama couldn’t be elected garbage collector”. And, this Saturday he will kick off his convention and roll out his vice presidential nominee in, you guessed, it Springfield. This convinces me that not only does Obama believe he is the chosen one he has the temerity to compare himself to Lincoln.

All this bluster and levitating from what can only be described as a solipsistic, sophomoric, sadistic, sycophantic moron. And you bet ya, I said sadistic, perhaps you haven’t heard.

B. Hussein the merciful was one of the few Illinois state senators to vote against the infant protection act, three times. I’ll explain. Not known outside of Illinois proper until recently was the practice of doctors engaging in infanticide. Abortionists doing what abortionists do often induced labor for fetuses aged 22-28 weeks. The baby, “90%” of the time drew a breath or two and died. However, 10% of the time the baby lived, up to an hour or more. Had these babies received medical attention, ventilator, etc. most would have survived. Obama voted against giving medical attention to these babies then lied about his vote as recently as two weeks ago. That is, until the Illinois senate transcripts, along with audio surfaced. So, what did the anointed one do? Attack those people who told the truth about him and cured a leper. Until I see him walk on water I’ll still call him what he is, an arrogant sadistic bastard.

Conservative Springfield 22 AUG 08

No comments: