Monday, September 8, 2008

It's 3:00 A.M. and the phone rings

Biden: Hello

Obama: Hey Joe it’s B.O.

Biden: Hey Barry, what’s…wait a minute….Yo, Yo, Yo, what poppin with
you B. Dawg?

Obama: What the F*&^?

Biden: Whatda think? My pool boy has been teaching me Black.

Obama: You’ve got a black pool boy? Listen up hair plug, that’s racist
man. You can’t be havin no black pool boy. What the f&*# man? That
ain’t gonna play in D.C. Besides, Mexicans are cheaper. Get rid of
that brother and get you an illegal. It’s all about the P.C. Joe.

Biden: You call me at 3:00 a.m. to talk about the help, you on the
cocaine again?

Obama: Just shut up and listen. Man, this Palin b*%@h is kicking our
ass. You wanna be a lumberjack but you won’t carry your end of the
log. This ain’t gonna fly Joe.

Biden: Listen up pipsqueak, I am loved, loved damn you. You might be
clean but I am friggin loved. You getting me?

Obama: The time for talking is over shiny head! You got to go. I don’t
care, catch the herpes, tell the press your plugs are falling out, hey
catch the big C from Edwards wife, I don’t care, I need a skirt on my
ticket and it ain’t you babe.

Biden: Have you seen me in a skirt? NO! Look, I got no problem wearing
a skirt, actually…this one time, me and Ted were in the middle east
and we’d been like drunk for two days and all the hookers had passed
out, well I did this dance and

Obama: Shut up potty mouth, you’re disgusting. Look, all you got to do
is come up with something to tell the press…..Me, I’ve got to kiss
Clinton ass at the speed of light! Live my life Joe, I’ll be looking
over my shoulder for the next eight years. You know the Clintons,
there like the mob, with estrogen.

Biden: C’mon man, you’re gonna need food tasters, someone to start
your car, remember Vince Foster dude. You’re dancing with the devil.

Obama: It is what it is Joe, nothing personal. I never even heard of
this Sarah broad before. I’m getting booed Joe, by women. And I don’t
even know what the hell a moose is. Ain’t that a cartoon with a
squirrel? I just know this; Michelle has got me locked out of the love
shack until I get back up in the polls.

Biden: Hey, call Teddy, he’s got some phone numbers.

Obama: You idiot, didn’t the Breck girl teach you anything? I’m not
pulling a John Edwards. What the hell did I pick you for anyway?
Dumbass advice like that. Let me break it down for ya Joe; You out,
gonna drop it like it’s hot!

Biden: You little pissant! I take it back; you’re not clean or
articulate. And, I’m keeping my pool boy. Ya know, I could still be
V.P. Cause after Hillary deep sixes your ass, ole Joe will be movin
into your house and spankin your kids.

Obama: By the way Joe, have you got Hillarie’s number”

Biden: {CLICK}

Conservative Springfield 08SEP08

No comments: